Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (Terms) carefully before using this website.
1. Using this website indicates that you accept these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use this website. References to “you” or “your” are to the customers / individuals / visitors / users that use this website and service.
2. These Terms apply only to websites belonging to and operated by the Emirates Air Line Aviation Experience (EKALECO Ltd.). References to the “website” are to aviation-experience.com and aviationexperience.digitickets.co.uk. References to “us” or “we” and “our” are to EKALECO Ltd.
3. These Terms shall constitute an agreement between you and us and shall set out the conditions upon which you may access the information available on this website.
4. We reserve the right to change these Terms, at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of these Terms on this website, at which point they will become immediately effective.
5. Your continued use of this website after any changes referred to in clause 4 shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Orders and Prices
6. When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these Terms form the basis of any contract between us and yourself.
7. No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
8. The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes, unless otherwise specified.
9. Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
10. Once purchased, tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold. We reserve the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
11. Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and may not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
12. You must have proof of your ticket(s) and order reference(s), in an electronic or print out form.
13. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
14. Simulator sessions are not per person and can be booked for up to 4 people in your group.
15. Simulator sessions are not part of the exhibition entrance ticket. One or two entrance tickets may be included. If more people are in your group they need additional entrance tickets.
16. Your simulator session is not shared with other customers.
17. The simulators’ area is semi-private and sessions may be visible to other customers.
18. The minimum age to use the simulators is 9 years old. Younger children may be allowed to sit at the back as observers on a case by case basis. If the simulators area is busy or if young children are disrupting other customers in nearby simulators we reserve the right to ask you to step outside.
Cancellations & Amendments
19. We cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
20. Customers can reschedule bookings up to 48 hours in advance for a date within the next three months. Additional charges may apply.
21. We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule bookings up to 12 hours before the session is booked.
22. If you arrive late for your simulator session, we will do our best to accommodate you but we cannot guarantee that another session will be available and your booking may be delayed or cancelled.
Personal Data & Consent
23. We are compliant with all relevant GDPR Regulations and are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Registration Confirmation ICO: 00040115509. Registration Number: ZA007555
24. We are the Data Controller and determine how personal information is collected and processed.
25. We may log your IP address (which indicates the location of your computer on the Internet) for the purpose of systems administration and troubleshooting.
26. If you provide your personal data such as name and e-mail address in order to submit an enquiry, comment or request for further information, we may contact you regarding your enquiry, comment or request.
27. The consent for data is in an active form and can only be given by someone above the age of 16. Consent is not bundled with terms and conditions and it is a separate precondition.
28. We will not bribe users for their personal data in exchange of information.
29. Datasets containing personal data will only be published as open data with the consent of the data subject or on some other legitimate basis (for example, compliance with legal obligations under article 6).
30. Data we collect will only be transferred to a country that is also subject to the GDPR unless that receiving country has been deemed to have equal or better data protection laws in place.
31. In the event of a data breach, we will notify you of the source, risks, and solution within 72 hours.
32. You have the right to access how your data is being used as well as request a list of all your personal data stored by us.
33. You have the right to have all your data erased. Deletion of data may take up to 30 days. We dispose of any Grey Data if they are no longer necessary for the purpose they were originally collected for.
34. Credit / debit card details are encrypted on a secure server to minimize security risks
35. You shall only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and in particular, that you shall not (or not attempt to):
· seek unauthorised access to our network or computer system
· insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus into our network and computer systems
36. We make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, that this website or any software of any nature available on, downloaded or otherwise obtained from it, will be free from defects or viruses. Your use of this website is at your own risk.
Availability of Service
37. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair, or for reasons beyond our control.
38. We reserve the right to, without notice, withdraw the availability of this website or any of its content and/or any of its functions, information or services.
39. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to this website and we make no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, functionality or otherwise.
40. You are allowed to view, download and print out content from this website for personal use only in accordance with these Terms. All other copying whether electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
41. All copyright and all other intellectual property rights existing in this website (including, but not limited to, all design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof) are and remain our property.
42. The ex
43. We make no representations or warranties as to whether the information available on this website complies with the regulatory regime of countries from which the pages of this website may be accessed.
44. While we endeavour to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for purpose of such information.
Limitation of Liability & Severance
45. The failure by us to insist on any occasion upon performance of these Terms shall not thereby act as a waiver of such a breach or an acceptance of any variation of these Terms.
46. Our total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
47. The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
48. A person who is not a party to these Terms may not enforce any of its terms or conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
49. We will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
50. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
51. These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the Laws of England